Yummy. Simple. Dessert on repeat!
4 red delicious apples, peeled, cored, chopped
225g tinned pineapple pieces *
1/4 cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons cornflour
3/4 cup plain flour
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 brown sugar
125g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 170c.
2. Stew apples with sugar and 1/4 cup water for 10-15 minutes until softened. Drain.
3. Place apples, 1/3 cup pineapple juice, and cornflour in a baking dish and mix around with fingers to combine, making sure apples are coated. Add in pineapple pieces.
4. Combine all crumble ingredients expect the butter. Mix well. Add butter and roughly stir through until combined.
5. Place crumble over apple mixture.
6. Bake at 170c. for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve enjoy cream/ ice cream and enjoy!
*keep the pineapple juice!