This is the new favourite in our house, and truth be told it was a throw together meal 😂
1 chicken breast
1/3 cooking cream
2 teaspoons chicken stock
4 teaspoons garlic paste
1. Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat. Meanwhile cut chicken breast in half lengthwise.
2. Add chicken into the pan. Brown both sides for a minute per side.
3. Add a teaspoon of garlic paste on top of chicken breast, smear to spread. Repeat process on other side of chicken.
4. Mix together water and chicken stock.
5. Add cream and chicken stock mixture in with chicken. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, turning the chicken every 5 minutes.
Serve with roast potatoes/ vegetables and enjoy!