Zucchini in a curry, the way to make a bland veggie good! Also I’m having a day with words, so bear with me and comment if there are errors #helpmeout
3 zucchinis, peeled and roughly diced
4 carrots, roughly chopped
2 green capsicum, deseeded and diced
2 level tablespoons South Indian Vegetable Curry Masala
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 tin diced tomatoes
1 tin coconut cream
500ml- 750 ml vegetable stock
1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Turn on slow cooker to low setting.
- Heat oil until for 30 seconds. Add the mustard seeds.
- Once mustard seeds are popping add the onions, garlic, ginger and saute.
- Add the vegetable curry powder and fry for 2 minutes. Add all vegetables and stock. Stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes.
- Put lid on slow cooker to set for 6 hours.
One Comment Add yours
MYOB Assignment Help