The past week I’ve been playing around with new cookware this past week and one of the products is a microwave rice cooker! It kinda freaked me out that I couldn’t see the rice cooking so I puked it out a minute or two too early, didn’t want to put it back in, so thought I’d make creamed rice instead!
1 1/2 cups rice, cooked
2 heaped tablespoons white sugar
1/3 cup coconut cream
1/3 cup passion fruit pulp
1. Cook 1 1/2 cups rice as per packet instructions.
2. Once cooked, let the rice cool completely.
3. Break up any lumps in the rice and stir in coconut milk.
4. Add in sugar and mix well. Taste and add in further sugar if you like it sweeter.
5. Spoon 1 tablespoon of passion fruit pulp at the bottom of a glass cup.
6. Add in rice (don’t compact) and then pour remaining pulp over the top, around the sides of glass.
Serve and enjoy!