Welcome to Autumn! I love this month so much!
The cooler weather is much needed and I love winter foods and clothing so much more!
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 punned fresh raspberries
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup almond milk
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160c. Grease and line muffin tin with patty cases.
2. Beat together butter, ricotta, extract, lemon juice & sugar until combined.
3. Add in milk and eggs folding well until combined.
4. Add in sifted flour. Fold to combine. Fold in raspberries.
5. Place one heaped ice cream scoop of batter per patty case.
6. Bake at 160c for 35 minutes.
Let cool, serve and enjoy!