I am not really a breakfast in the morning kinda person. Mainly because I’m rushing out the door and don’t have the time to pour cereal, toast the toast etc.
These make ahead muffins solve this problem!
I make these ahead of time on the weekend and quickly grab one (or two!) as I’m running out the door.
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 1/4 cup blueberries
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with baking cups. Alternatively you could spray muffin tin with olive oil.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, oats, and cinnamon.
3. Using another bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, butter, and milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, then fold in blueberries.
4. Divide batter evenly between muffin cups. Bake until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 20 minutes.
5. Cool in pans 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!