A twist on the traditional fudge recipe!
Hope you enjoy this one!!! It went in no time in my home!
400g milk chocolate, chopped into squares
1 tin sweet condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
65g butter, chopped
1/2 cup marshmallows
1/4 cup crushed nuts
1. Prepare a rectangular baking tray with non stick baking paper. Ensure the baking paper is folded around the edges to get an even layer of fudge the when you are serving at the end!
2. In a microwaveable bowl, add chocolate, condensed milk, vanilla extract and butter. Heat on high for 2 minutes. Stir well.
3. Add marshmallows and crushed nuts. Mix well with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Pour into pre prepared tin and refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!