Happy Valentine’s Day!
Celebrate with this sweet treat for dessert!
6 Meringue nests
500ml thickened cream
1/4 icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
300g mixed berries
100g pistachio nuts
1/3 cup raw sugar
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Soak pistachio nuts for 15 minutes. Drain and spread on baking tray. Sprinkle with raw sugar and add to oven for 10 minutes.
3. Break meringue baskets into serving glass*.
4. Whip cream, add vanilla paste and icing sugar. Pour evenly into the individual glasses. Add berries on top. Serve in glass sprinkled with nuts.
* I used Champagne flutes, but a cocktail glass would look better.