This is one of my favourite fall-back recipes! You are bound to have the ingredients in the kitchen, and the vegies you use can be changed to whatever you feel like!
750g chicken breast, diced
40g packet fajita seasoning
1x tortillas packet
1 red capsicum
270g corn kernels
1 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
1 jar taco sauce
1. Lightly grease a springform cake tin and line base with baking paper.
2. Place diced chicken and fajita seasoning in a bowl and mix well, coating evenly. Cook the chicken under browned and set aside.
3. Combine capsicum, corn and cheese in a bowl.
4. Place two tortillas in the base of the pre prepared cake tin.
5. Spread half the chicken mixture over base cover with one tortilla and press down firmly. Spread half of the vegie and cheese mixture on tortilla and press firmly.
6. Repeat step 5. Cover with a tortilla and bake at 180* for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven cut while still in tin. Serve with sour cream.