Chocolate + Cheesecake = delicious together!!!! I don’t know why I never thought of this before!!!!!!
185g butter, melted
1/4 cocoa powder
1 cup fine caster sugar
1cup plain flour
270g cream cheese (leave out for 30 mins prior to cooking to soften)
4 tablespoons caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Mix together butter, cocoa powder, sugar, eggs and plain flour until well combined and smooth.
2. Line a baking tin with baking paper. Spray with cooking oil and pour mixture in.
3. To make cheesecake, use an electric beater to mix cream cheese, sugar & eggs in a bowl until smooth and no lumps.
4. Spoon on top of chocolate mixture, making sure you cover it evenly.
5. Bake for 45 mins or set. Cool, and cut.