Easy Monday meals for the win! I’d say I’ll start a series but it’s the end of the year so maybe not!
This meal is one tray, oven bake easy meal for a Monday. Perfect to start the week off.
- 1 packet baby capsicums, tops and seeds removed
- 2 brown onions, peeling and halved
- 300g beef porterhouse steak, finely sliced
- 1/5 cup taco seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 160c. Cover baking tray with foil and spray generously with oil. Set aside.
2. Slice onions and capsicums and arrange on baking tray separately. Oil generously. *
3. Place tray with veggies in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until softened and you can smell the capsicum baking.
4. Add sliced beef to a bowl with taco seasoning and a good splash of oil. Mix well and then add the baking tray with veggies.
5. Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile prep your wraps and any condiments you’d like to go with this! We added guacamole and grated cheese. After 10 minutes add beef strips and veggies to the wrap and enjoy this simple and delicious meal!
* I used chilli and garlic oils for added flavour.