Teriyaki is a sauce and flavour is loving at the moment, sweet delicious and go with a lot of foods!
This is a quick 30 minutes meal to make. If you have fresh vegetables you can use them but I’ve advised frozen in the ingredients list!
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 teapoons plain flour
- Black sesame oil
- Rice to serve
1. In a wok or large frypan, heat black sesame oil at a medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for one minute.
2. Add chicken ensuring the oil is coating it. If more oil is needed, add as required. Cook until browned.
3. Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and plain flour. Stir well ensuring there are no lumps in the sauce. Add in vegetables.
4. Lower heat and leave to slowly cook and 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Once ready serve with rice or noodles and enjoy!