I don’t know about you, but I started the Canberra lockdown eating fruits and veggies no ordering out, but boy has that changed after a month! Give me all the sweets, chocolate and baked goods!
This recipe is super simple!
- 2/3 cup, softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup Reeces Pieces chips
1. Preheat oven to 160c. Line baking tray with baking paper and lightly spray.
2. In a large bowl mix butter, sugars, egg and vanilla essence. Mix until light and creamy.
3. Gently fold in flour and Reeces pieces chips into the wet mixture. Fold until well combined.
4. Place a heaped teaspoon of mixture onto the lined tray three finger spaces apart. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top.