Happy Monday! Here is the second #madnessmonday dinner. Creamy and yummy pasta goodness!
- 300g prawns, deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 250g Angel hair pasta
- 1/2 tub cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
1. On a medium heat, add oil and garlic into a frypan, after a minute add prawns. Stirring regularly, cook until prawns are pink. Approx 5-10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile fill a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt. Bring to the boil. Add pasta in cooking as per pack instructions. Drain and set aside 1/4 cup of water.
3. Add cream, garlic, butter and cherry tomatoes into a frypan. Cook while stirring for 3 minutes. Add in prawns and baby spinach. Stir for a further 3 minutes.
4. Gently stir in pasta to combine. Add pasta water as required to liking.
Serve and enjoy!