A hint of heat and totally delicious! Best had warm with butter!
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons jalapeños, finely diced
- 1/2 bacon, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 160 and line a muffin tin with muffin cups. Lightly spray.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add in egg, milk, oil and ricotta. Fold well to combine.
3. Add in remaining ingredients and sift gently until combined. If you don’t mind a little more heat, at this step you can add a tablespoon of the jalapeño juice.
4. Add a tablespoon of mixture to each muffin cup. Make sure edges are clean!
Bake at 170c for 35 minutes. Let slightly cool.
Serve and enjoy!
One Comment Add yours
Nice savoury muffins receipe . Shall try the same.
Love – mum
Sent from my Personal Phone