A hint of heat and totally delicious! Best had warm with butter!
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons jalapeños, finely diced
- 1/2 bacon, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 160 and line a muffin tin with muffin cups. Lightly spray.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add in egg, milk, oil and ricotta. Fold well to combine.
3. Add in remaining ingredients and sift gently until combined. If you don’t mind a little more heat, at this step you can add a tablespoon of the jalapeño juice.
4. Add a tablespoon of mixture to each muffin cup. Make sure edges are clean!
Bake at 170c for 35 minutes. Let slightly cool.
Serve and enjoy!