This salad is a big favourite for events!
I made this over a year ago but never wrote down what I was doing at the time, so this year when I was asked again I made sure to write it down!
500g Brussel sprouts
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly diced
1/4 sliced almonds
1/2 cup diced bacon
1/2 packet shaved Parmesan
1 tablespoon minced garlic
Salt & Pepper
Splash of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Cut very end off Brussel sprouts and halve them. Place in bowl and add oil, coat well.
3. Pour out Brussel sprouts onto baking tray and season with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
4. Bake at 180c for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile fry bake in frypan on a medium heat until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
6. Place Brussel sprouts in serving dish/ bowl and add all other ingredients. Toss to combine.
7. Add lemon juice and oil to salad and toss again to combine.
Serve and enjoy!