BBQ sides when you only want to cook half of the meal!
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
1 cup red capsicum, diced
1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon harissa spice
1 teaspoon ground paprika
1 teaspoon coriander leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 150c. Butter a small baking dish. Set aside
2. Bring a pot of water to the boil. Add potatoes.
3. In a fry pan fry red onions in olive oil for a minute. Add red capsicum. Gently fry until softened.
4. Once potatoes are softened, test with a fork, add to fry pan. Mix together and turn off heat.
5. Place mixture into pre prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 150c.
Serve with main meal, or by itself and enjoy!
2 Comments Add yours
Great recipe. Good quick & easy
Sent from my Personal Phone
LikeLiked by 1 person
Looks pretty good, and colourful 🙂