Simply because it’s hump day and late finishes mean quick dinners!
500g gravy steak
2 tablespoons butter
2 brown onions, roughly diced
3 carrots, roughly sliced
2 celery stalks, roughly sliced
1 parsnip, diced
1 tin diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup red wine
1 1/2 cups beef stock
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1. Melt butter in pot. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add carrots, celery and parsnip. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add beef. Stir to combine and cook stirring occasionally until meat is browned.
4. Add tomato paste, tinned tomatoes and bread crumbs. Mix together.
5. Stir in red wine and beef stock.
6. Pressure cooker: set for 30 minutes.
Stove top: let simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring once throughout cooking.
Serve with bread and enjoy!