Changing it up to a soup for this Sunday!!
Warm, creamy and delicious!
1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
1 onion, finely diced
1 heaped tablespoon of butter
1 litre vegetable stock
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
2 tablespoons diced garlic
1. Melt butter in pressure cooker for one minute. Add onion and cook stirring for another minute.
2. Add cauliflower and potatoes, stir to cost in butter.
3. Add vegetable stock and garlic.
4. Set to pressure cook on soup setting for 20 minutes. * if you are cooking on the stove, bring mixture to the boil, and then reduce to a simmer for an hour.
5. Blitz with a stick blender. Serve with bread. Enjoy!