Slow cooker Sunday vegetable dish!
1/2 butternut pumpkin, diced
1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
150g form tofu, 1cm diced
2 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
2 onions, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup vegetable stock
1 can coconut milk
1. Add 2 tablespoons of oil into slow cooker at a low temperature. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add cumin, coriander and curry paste to cooker. Let cook for 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add vegetables mix them through the paste.
4. Add coconut milk and vegetable stock. Mix together.
5. Cover and cook for 6 hours at low heat.
6. Add diced tofu and stir through at the end.
Serve with rice and enjoy!