Hearty beef pasta stews in winter are the best!
1 packet Woolworths beef bulgogi
1 brown onion, diced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup Brussel sprouts, halved
1/4 cup spring onion, sliced
1 cup beef stock
1 tin corn kernels
1/2 packet macaroni pasta
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1. Add a tablespoon of oil into slow cooker. Half for 1 minute then add onions and garlic. Stir for 1 minute.
2. Roughly slice beef. Place in slow cooker.
3. Add in Brussel sprouts, spring onions and corn kernels. Mix to combine.
4. Add beef stock and sriracha sauce stirring in.
5. Set slow cooker for 6 hours on slow.
6. When ready to eat, cook pasta according to packet directions.
Serve with Parmesan cheese and crusty bread and enjoy!