The easiest weeknight meal to follow! Simple and delicious. Other mince varieties can be used too!
500g turkey mince
Sat and pepper
1/4 cup hot salsa
1 jar passata sauce
1. Place turkey mince, egg, salsa, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix using a spatula. Mix until we’ll combined.
2. Add oil to a fry pan and heat over a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add a tablespoon of mixture and make meatball shake. Place into hot pan. Repeat process.
4. Cook for 2 minutes and browned. Flip meatballs and add half of passata sauce for pan.
5. Reduce heat to a low setting and cover pan cooking for another 15 minutes.
6. Serve over pasta or in wraps. Enjoy!