A perfect way to use brown bananas and add some extra sweetness in at the same time!
2 cups self-raising flour- sifted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Spray loaf tin with oil. Line the baking paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl combine flour, cinnamon and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl mash bananas. Add in eggs, milk, and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
4. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy!