So excited to share this recipe with you all!
This dish is melt in your mouth amazing!
500g lamb, diced
1 tablespoon oil
1 brown onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
400g button mushrooms, peeled and halved
1 heaped tablespoon plain flour
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 cups beef stock
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
1. On a low setting pour oil into the bowl on the slow cooker/ pressure cooker and brown onion and garlic.
2. Add in flour and paprika and mix to combine.
3. Add beef stock, worchestire and tomato paste. Stire to combine.
4. Add lamb and mushrooms.
5. For slow cooker; keep on lew setting for 9 hours or change to high setting for 4.5 hours.
6. For pressure cooking; on an electric pressure cooker select pressure cooking and then meat within the options. Set time to 20 minutes and cook until timer goes off.
Best served with brown rice, not pasta!!!