Happy Sunday, and Mother’s Day! Hope you’ve had an amazing day!
This meal only takes 3 hours, in slow cooker land that is fast!
1x four packet of hotdogs, roughly cut
4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1 tin diced tomatoes
1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 bunch of spring onions, middle part only, diced
1 onion, diced
2 minced garlic cloves
2 teaspoons vegetable stock
2 cups water
1. Place slow cooker on a low heat. Add in a tablespoon of oil and add the onions and garlic. Stir of 2 minutes.
2. Add in the sausages and let cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add in all over ingredients. Mix to combine well.
4. Place lid on slow cooker and change setting the high heat. Set for 3 hours.
5. Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes and crusty bread!