Cake with friends mid week- brilliant!
This cake is best served with ice cream and custard!
2 red delicious apples, cored, skin removed and diced.
3/4 cup full cream milk
125g butter, diced
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 1/4 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 raw sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line the base of a cake tin with baking paper and spray inside of tin with olive oil.
2. Melt butter in microwave for 1 minute. Add sugar and vanilla essence. Use a whisk to fully combine.
3. Add in eggs. Fold fully combine.
4. Sift in both flours. Add milk and lime juice. Fold well to combine.
5. Pour into cake tin and bake for 35 minutes at 180c.