This is one of my favourite rice dishes, carbs, cheese, wine & butter!
This was made in a rice cooker on risotto setting, but you can still make this on the stove but add liquid a bit at a time until they are absorbed.
2 tablespoons butter
2 brown onion, diced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1/2 shaved Parmesan
1 1/2 cups risotto rice
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups white wine
1. Turn on rice cooker and warm setting. Add butter and let melt for a minute.
2. Add in onion and garlic leave 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in risotto rice. Mix well to combine.
4. Add in chicken stock, wine and corn. Stir to combin. Change setting to risotto and leave until cooked through. If using a rice cooker it will beep when ready.
5. In the rice cooker leave the rice to sit, the mixture will look watery, but it was ok! It will keep absorbing. Add in Parmesan after liquid level is absorbed and stir.
6. Serve and enjoy!