Good Friday to you! Hope you are having a day of reflection of the meaning of this day.
Here is a perfect Good Friday meal! I hope you enjoy! There is a good at the bottom of you want visual direction!
Sweet capsicum relish
1. Preheat oven to 160c.
2. Place 30cm sheet of foil on the bench top. Spray with oil.
3. Place fish onto the foil.
4. Spoon a teaspoon of minced garlic on top of fish.
5. Spoon a teaspoon of sweet capsicum relish on top of fish.
6. Add cubes butter and lime.
7. Wrap up the parcels and place on baking tray.
8. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Once cooked remove from oven and slightly open parcel to release steam.
9. Serve with mash and vegetables.