Getting ready for the weekend with these yummy rolls!
1 packet minute steaks
1 packet French onion soup
4 bread rolls
Philadelphia cream cheese
Roughly sliced cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in fry pan for 1 minute at medium heat.
2. Add meat to pan and sprinkle French onion dip over steak. Flip steak over and sprinkle. Total time should be approx 1 1/2 minutes for this. Repeat with remaining steaks.
3. Heat bread rolls in the microwave with a mug of water (see picture) for a minute.
4. Remove from microwave, butter roll.
5. Add a thick layer of cream cheese, steak, tomato relish, cheddar cheese and a bit more cream cheese.
6. Microwave for another 30 seconds to melt cream cheese.
Serve and enjoy!
Microwaving the bread!