A simple loaf for morning teas!
3 eggs, well beaten
2 1/4 cups self raising flour, sifted
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup white sugar
Two lemons, juiced and rind grated
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 160c and spray loaf tin.
2. Combine butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
3. Add lemon juice, eggs and milk. Fold to combine.
4. Sift flour, salt & baking powder into mixture. Fold to combine.
5. Pour mixture into loaf tin and bake at 160 for 35- 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy!