If you have a cold or flu this is the soup for you!
I’ve got the flu so everything I’m cooking is garlicky to knock this bug out!
If you don’t want the soup to be spicy, remove the ginger and chilli. The Cajun seasoning adds enough flavour!
3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly diced
1 litre chicken stock
1 teaspoon chilli paste
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
1/2 cup cream
1. Place all ingredients into pressure cooker. Mix well to combine. *
2. Set to cook for 20 minutes.
3. After time is up let the soup cool.
4. Once cooled, use a blender to combine.
5. Stir in cream.
Serve and enjoy!
* If cooking on the stove, bring mixture to a boil and then let simmer until potatoes are tender.