3 carrots, finely diced
1/2 cup broccoli, finely diced
1 brown onion, finely diced
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups white rice
1 can coconut milk
1 cup chorizo, finely diced
1/2 cup ham, finely diced
1. Cook rice, using the whole can of coconut milk and two cups of water.
2. While rice is cooking, heat peanut oil in wok.
3. Crack eggs and add to wok, swirl eggs around wok, let eggs set and then quickly remove them from heat. Set aside.
4. Add onion to wok and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook for another 2 minutes items.
5. Add carrots, broccoli and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Cook at a low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Add pin chorizo and ham, cook for 5 minutes, mixing well.
7. Add in rice and remaining soy sauce.
8. Slice egg and add into rice, mix well.
7. Serve with extra soy sauce and Sriracha sauce on the side.