Butter biscuits are one of my favourites! Easy to make and even easier to eat!
1 1/4 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup flora margarine, room temperature
1/4 cup white sugar
1 dash vanilla essence
1. Beat together margarine and white sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Add in flour and vanilla essence. Mix until combined.
3. Heat oven to 160c. Line tray with baking paper.
4. Take a teaspoon size amount of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on baking tray and continue with remainder of mixture, placing 2 finger spaces apart.
5. Take a fork dipped in flour and gently pressed down on the balls to flatten slightly.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Take out of the oven to cool when time is up!
*Thank you Flora for sponsoring this post.