These tasty lamb wraps are made in the slow cooker to make the meat super tender! Enjoy the delicious sauce that goes with it too, and you’ll be having more than one!
4 lamb forequarter chops
2 brown onions, sliced
3/4 cup beef stock
Canola oil spray
1 tablespoon mixed herbs
4 heaped tablespoons greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons mint sauce
2 teaspoons nut butter
Pita bread/ chapatis.
1. Spray inside of slow cooker and add in onions and lamb chops. Add in stock and mixed herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Gently mix together. Set on high cook setting for 4 hours.
3. Remove from slow cooker, roughly dice/ shred meat. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile combine yoghurt, mint sauce & nut butter. Mix well.
5. Choose your wrap/ bred of choice and fry/ bake accordingly.
6. Place a good size dollop of yoghurt mixture on bread.
7. Add meat and salads of your choice.
Serve and Enjoy!