It’s super bowl time and that means snacks galore!
These pizza bites are the perfect bite size snack for anyone and the options of toppings are endless (obviously!)
2 cups plain flour
2 tablespoons oil
1 sachet dry yeast
1 cup of warm water
Pinch of salt
1 tube tomato paste
Pizza toppings as desired. My toppings are listed at the end of post if you want an exact replica!
1. Sift all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Add oil first and then water. Mix together.
3. Turn out the dough and knead on a lightly floured surface until workable.
4. Place back in the mixing bowl, glad wrap and place in warm area for 40 minutes.
5. Fist (punch) the dough to remove air bubbles. Gentle knead on bench top for 1_2 minutes.
6. Use shot glass or cookie cutter, depending on the size you want to cut out dough.
7. Spread with a thin layer of tomato paste.
8. Add toppings and cheese. Place in oven for 5-10 minutes again to cook.
9. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!