If you’re reading from Australia I hope you’ve enjoyed your day off!
250g butter, softened
2 1/4 cups plain flour, sifted
4 tablespoons raw sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup cherries, deseeded and halved
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 170c. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix butter, flour, raw sugar in a bowl. Pour into prepared baking tray.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Beat eggs and add brown sugar cherries and coconut.
5. Pour over the base and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Skewer to ensure cooked through.
7. Let the slice cool. Serve and enjoy!