2 tablespoons lime juice
1 large red onion, finely diced
1 heaped tablespoon sliced jalapeño, finely diced
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut avocados in half, remove the seed (don’t throw away) and scoop out the flesh into a large bowl. Mash the flesh with a potato masher roughly leaving some small chunks.
2. Add finely diced onion, garlic and jalapeño to the bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Add all other ingredients. Season to taste.
4. Scoop 2-3 tablespoons into a bowl and load up with toppings of your choice! Serve with tortilla chips.
* use the seeds to keep the guacamole fresh if you are not serving straight away. Add the seed into the dip and cover, the. Remove prior to serving.