I have posted this recipe from what I remember of making it, so please comment if there is something to add!
This soup was a god send for a busy week when I felt really run down.
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
2 onions, finely diced
2 teaspoons garlic
2 heaped teaspoons curry powder (I used Mudgeeraba South Indian Vegetable Curry)
1 1/2 cups chicken stock
1 cauliflower head, roughly cut into florets
1 tin coconut milk
1 teaspoon ginger
1. Add oil and onions to pressure cooker inner pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add all other ingredients, gently stirring to combine.
3. Set pressure cooker to soup and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Release pressure and serve. *
* Serving suggestion is with a dollop of cream and a good shake of parmesan cheese!