These pressure cooker steaks are melt in your mouth amazing!
30 minutes in the pressure cooker is all is takes!
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cup beef stock
2 tablespoons butter
2 whole brown onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
3 pieces steak, (chuck is the preferred cut)
salt and pepper
1. Pat dry steaks and sprinkle with flour, salt & pepper on both sides. In a fry pan on the stove, quickly sear both sides of the steak. Set aside.
2. Turn on pressure cooker to a low sear setting. Place butter and onions into pot of cooker. Cook for 3 minutes stirring.
3. Add in tomato paste, worcestershire sauce and stock, and let simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add in steaks, ensure to cover with the simmering gravy sauce.
5. Close lid of cooker, and change setting to pressure cook. Set for 30 minutes.
6. Quick release pressure and remove steaks. Add 1 tablespoon at a time of corn flour to the gravy mixture until it reaches preferred consistency.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Enjoy!