You need to make these brownies! All the chocolate goodness!!!
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 cup raw sugar
1 cup roughly chopped chocolate or large chocolate chips
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 170°c then line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper, spray paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine melted butter, oil and raw sugar.
3. Add in eggs, vanilla and salt then fold to combine.
4. Sift in flour and cocoa powder. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined (don’t over mix). Fold in half of the chocolate chunks.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Top with the remaining chocolate chunks.
6 Bake for 35-40 minutes, until just set to the touch.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before removing from the baking tray and slice and serve. Enjoy!