This fish curry is worth making and only takes 10 minues prep work and the pressure cooker/ slow cooker does the rest!
The spice level is moderate on this dish though, i had to have milk to eat it, but others were fine!
4 potatoes, diced
3 tablespoons tamarind paste
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons coriander flakes
1 onion, finely diced
1 teaspoon hot cayenne powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 tin coconut milk
1 tin black beans
1. Select sauté to preheat the Pressure Cooker. Add coconut oil, onions & garlic to the pot. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add all spices, stir to combine. Cook for an additional minute, until spices are fragrant and lightly toasted.
2. Add coconut milk to the pot, stirring continually. Bring mixture to a gentle simmer. Add in tamarind paste and stir to combine thoroughly. Ensure the paste is well mixed in.
3. Cancel sauté Function. Add the fish pieces, potato pieces and beans to the Pressure Cooker/ slow cooker and turn gently to coat.
4. Close and lock the lid. Select Pressure Cook and set the timer to 10 minutes, slow cooker 4 hours on high. When the time is up, use the quick release method to release the pressure.
5. Serve with rice, and sour cream, Enjoy!