Mini chocolate bites! Perfect for when you don’t want the whole muffin of piece of cake.
These can be iced also for kids parties!
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1/2 caster sugar
3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup choc chips
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 170c. Grease mini muffin tin.
2. Combine flour, caster sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk and oil. Pour on top of dry mixture and fold until combined.
4. Mix in vanilla essence and choc chips.
5. Spoon batter into mini muffin tin or mini cupcake patties.
6. Bake at 170c for 10- 15 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!