Anzac Day is fast approaching us here in Australia and what better way to start the holiday off than this yummy slice!
1/2 self raising flour
1 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup fine desiccated coconut
130g butter melted
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1/4 cup choc chips
1/4 pistachios, coarsely crushed
1. Preheat oven to 160c. Line a baking dish with a baking paper.
2. Sift flours into a bowl. Add oats and coconut. Mix to combine.
3. Melt butter in the microwave and while still hot stir in golden syrup.
4. Add wet mix to the dry mix and fold until well combined.
5. Place mixture into baking dish. Press down firmly and evenly.
6. Sprinkle with pistachios and choc chips.
7. Bake for 25- 30 minutes at 160c.
8. Let cool, slice, serve and enjoy!