Super easy, super tasty muffins, and a great way to use bananas fast!
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line muffin tin with patty cases and lightly spray oil.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar & a pinch of salt.
3. Add in all other ingredients and lightly mix together until all combined. Be careful not to over mix.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
5. Lightly touch the top of muffins as long as they spring back they’re ready.
6. Let muffins cool, then serve and enjoy!