QUICK, SIMPLE, DELICIOUS!
And if you don’t live in Australia, find Vegemite!
3 sheets of puff pastry
3 cups grated tasty cheese
canola oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 150c. Cover baking tray with baking and spray with oil.
2. Thaw out puff pastry. Once thawed spread a layer of vegemite on the base of the puff pastry. As thin or thick as you like!
2. Cut into 4cm strips length ways.
3. Add 1 cup of grated cheese on puff pastry, spread out and then roll the pastry into scrolls.
4. Cut scolls in half width way.
5. Place scrolls on baking tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake at 160c for 15- 20 minutes or until golden.
Serve & Enjoy!