Happy Sunday everyone!
If there is one dish that I’ve wanted to share forever, it’s this one!
I love butter chicken like no other, but it has to be a good one! Hope you enjoy the recipe below, please leave a comment if you have any further suggestions on it!
This recipe is for the pressure cooker, but it can work in a slow cooker on high for 5-6 hours.
2 chicken breast fillets, diced
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons garam masala
1 1/4 cup thickened cream
1 tin diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon ginger
1 teaspoon mild paprika
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground chilli
250g butter stick, diced
splash of water
1. Place diced butter in the pressure cooker pot and set to low heat sauté. When butter is melted add chicken in, until just browned. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Add spices to pot stirring until fragrant (should only take 10-20 seconds) and in all other ingredients including chicken.
3. Stir all ingredients in the slow cooker together, cover with lid and lock in place.
4. Set pressure cooker to 30 minutes cooking time and start.
5. Once cooked and pressure released, taste to test. Add more chilli if required!
6. Garnish with coriander and serve with rice and paddadums!