Get game day ready with these tasty treats!
3 sheets puff pastry
1 jar Dijon mustard
4 long frankfurters
6 rashers of bacon
- Thaw puff pastry at room temperature. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly spray with oil.
- Fry rashers of bacon until just cooked. Let cool and diced finely.
- Lay out puff pastry, and spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on top. Place 1/3rd of the bacon in a line approx 3cm from the edge.
- Place 1 and a 1/3rd frankfurter along side the bacon.
- Roll the puff pastry over the filling tightly.
- Cut into 4’s and spray lightly with oil.
- Bake at 160c for 25-30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!