1. Defrost filo pastry. Once defrosted roll out and place a damp tea towel over them to keep moist.
2. Cover an oven baking tray with baking paper and spray with oil.
3. Cut the brie into slices.
4. Roughly dice tinned artichokes.
5. In a blender pulse cashew spread, basil leave and approx. two tablespoons oil until smooth.
6. Roll out 2 sheets filo pastry, cut into 5-6cm wide strips.
7. Spread with cashew, basil mixture. Add on brie cheese slice and 2-3 bits of roughly chopped artichoke.
8. Roll and place on oiled tray. Spray oil on top to crisp.
9. Bake for 15 minutes at 180c.
Serve and Enjoy!