I made these muffins for work, and ended up having to make another batch as my husband found them and ate 3 in one go!
1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
1/2 caster sugar
1 cup full cream milk
1/2 cup oil
half packet of white chocolate chips
dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a muffin tin with patty cases. spray patty cases with oil.
2. Sift flour into mixing bowl and add sugar, salt & choc chips.
3. Add egg, milk & oil. mix well, until all combined.
4. Add mixture into patty cases in the muffin tin and bake at 180 for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.