This is the easiest recipe I’ve created! Simple weekday dinners made in under 30 minutes for the win!
This recipe is super tasty and healthy!
1 Lamb mid loin chop, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dukkah (see recipe on the blog)
3 teaspoons cashew spread
1 handful slivered almonds
1/2 bunch basil, roughly torn
100g small shell pasta
1. Combine meat ingredients in a shallow baking dish, or ziplock bag and allow to marinate for 2-4 hours.
2. Meanwhile combine all sauce ingredients in a blender until smooth.
3. Cook pasta shells according to packet.
4. Once meat is marinated cook in a fry pan on a medium heat. 2-3 minutes each side then remove from heat and set aside.
5. To serve meal: Spoon a ladle pasta into bowl, add lamb strips on top and spoon on sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!